Believe me when I tell you . . .

I am lost, and you are, too. If you don't know that you are lost, then I am a little less lost than you, for at least I know that I do not know where I am, whereas you persist in striding confidently from you-know-not-where into you-know-not-what.

It is only when we recognize our essential lostness that we come to see that much finding is shamming, most security is trickery, for there is no shame in not knowing, only shame in falsity.



Sunday, February 11, 2007

New Phone!!


I know this doesn't interest anybody except me (Look, I am turning into a self-absorbed blogger already!!) But my new phone arrived last week. My old phone had gotten to a point where it refused to give me my messages at times, and when it did some arrived in gibberish. The keys would not register when you hit them, etc. So it was with great relief that I received from the kind hand of my brother my new (new to me, that is) phone.

This is the Motorola SLVR L6. (Click on the link to get more fotos and junk -- this is what I learned to do in technology classs -- don't I feel special?)

It is the lower-end version of a higher-end model. (Did you follow all that?) So my phone, while darn sexy, and dangerously slim, with a large, multi-colored screen that the photo doesn't do justice to, is unfortunately lacking the MP3 player, higher quality camera lens, etc. Ask me if I care. I am just so happy to have a phone that works again.

No comments: